Sales Development Representative
VM is a visual marketing agency working in the property industry, with clients who design, build, supply and fit-out buildings, to those who own them, buy them, sell them or let them.
We are a challenger brand, and plan to become the leading provider of creative marketing services to the real estate industry in Ireland and the UK. Our services include Marketing Strategy & Planning, Video Production, Design & Animation, Photography, Web Design & Development, Social Content & Calendars.
Your role at VM
VM Digital is looking to grow its team by finding a bright, ambitious SDR who is tech and software savvy, to book qualified discovery meetings through outbound prospecting to target accounts in the key verticals including Residential & Commercial Property Developers; Real Estate Investors & Funders; Agents; Providers to the industry from design to build to fit-out to Financial Services & Legal.
Day to Day
- Via phone, email and social, execute creative outbound prospecting to generate leads and identify, engage, qualify, and book meetings with key decision-makers in target companies
- Follow up and qualify inbound leads in a timely manner.
- Book appointments for the sales management and seamlessly transition the account once an appointment has been set.
- Update CRM as you go.
- Show your skills by understanding software tools to reach out help engage audiences.
- Nurture relationships with mid-level to senior executives in SME’s across Ireland and the UK.
- Collaborate with your assigned manager on account penetration tactics.
- Achieve monthly KPI’s (see below) of daily contacts by phone and email, lead qualification/MQLs, meetings/SQLs and opportunities.
- A sales script will be developed, highlighting values, offering and positioning of VM with questions in order to clarify the appropriateness of the prospect.
- Close sales directly in time.
- 2- 4 years of previous B2B Sales Development / Inside Sales experience – this is not an entry-level position
- Prior experience working with HubSpot, Sales Navigator, and similar tools will be important
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are paramount as this role in many cases will be the first impression a buyer has of VM.
- Possess a mature, professional, empathetic and confident phone personality
- You are fearless and get energy from talking to people.
- You’re able to convince people to consider options beyond that of which they have already considered or discovered themselves
- You’re well organized with effective time and activity management skills
- You’re goal-oriented (You will have monthly and quarterly goals) and self-motivated
- You are eager for coaching and have a passion for developing your sales skills
- You are eager for the opportunity to apply your experience, knowledge and passion to help our organization grow and scale.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive remuneration including salary, target incentives and bonuses
- Fitness reimbursement (gym membership)
- Flexible holidays
- WFH flexibility
- Mobile Device & Laptop
KPI’s will include
- New leads identified from provided target groups
- Calls made
- Conversations had
- Emails Sent
- Meetings Scheduled
- Social Flirting
- Upgrade Opps Created
- Dormant Clients brought back to life
- Opportunities Created
- Sales Wins
- Demos Completed
- Sales Qualified Leads
- Pitches (in time)
- Contacts Added
To apply, please send on your CV with relevant experience to me – firstname.lastname@example.org