We want our online services to be easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small text files (known as cookies) on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. This is common practice.
- Cookies on this site are used to improve services for you, such as remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page.
- Cookies provide anonymised statistical information to us so that we can improve our content and make the website better.
- Cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
- Cookies cannot hold or cause viruses or malware.
Please note that by using this site you agree to the use of some cookies which are required for basic website functionality.
There are different types of cookie that you may encounter when using this site:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily and to see how effective and relevant content and page positioning is.
- Marketing Cookies. These cookies are required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
The option to Accept All or Decline will appear on a banner on the bottom of our website. If you choose to decline, you will still be able to use the site but some things might not work properly.
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the website, track users' movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
This website contains links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices, or the content, of other websites.
This site uses several cookies – we’ve listed each of them below with more details about why we use them and how long they will last.
|wpl_user_preference||WP GDPR Cookie Consent Preferences||1 year||HTTP|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2 years||HTTP|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Google reCaptcha for form security||6 months||HTTP|
How to disable and delete cookies
Please note if you disable all cookies certain aspects of this website may not work correctly as some cookies are necessary to the functioning of the website.
- You can enable, disable or delete cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. You can find out how to do this, and find more information on cookies, at: www.allaboutcookies.org
- You can also find out how to disable Flash cookies at Adobe.com http://www.adobe.com/security/flashplayer