The Digital Hub Development Agency (DHDA) is committed to providing our clients with a professional, efficient and courteous service that is delivered in accordance with the Principles of Quality Customer Service.
This charter sets out the standard of service you can expect when dealing with us. Any person who contacts us will be provided with a quality service, which is helpful and courteous. We will deal with all queries quickly and our responses will be thorough and substantive.
These standards apply to all our stakeholders, including clients, other government departments, key partners and media.
- Our telephone number is 00 353 1 480 6200.
- Our team will be available to answer your calls during normal office hours (9:00am – 5:30pm) Monday to Friday.
- We will answer your call as promptly as possible.
- We will identify ourselves by name, be courteous, helpful and provide you with clear and accurate information.
- If we cannot provide an immediate response to your query, we will take your details and call you back at a convenient time.
- We will update our voicemail to reflect if we are in or out of the office.
- We will respond to all voicemails on return to the office.
Written / Email Correspondence
- We will acknowledge all correspondence within two working days of receipt.
- We will endeavour to send you a response to your query within ten working days.
- In the event a full response cannot be provided to you within these timeframes, we will send you an interim reply explaining the delay and indicating when you will receive a full response.
- The contact name, telephone number and email address of staff will be included in all correspondence.
- An automated email response will issue to indicate when staff are out of the office.
- All visitors to our offices will be treated with respect and courtesy, ensuring that there is no discrimination on grounds of gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religious belief, age, disability, race or membership of any ethnic group.
- All visitors who have appointments will be received promptly once staff are informed of their arrival.
- We will do our best to accommodate you if you do not have an appointment.
Provision of Information
- The Digital Hub Development Agency provides information to our stakeholders on a regular basis through press releases, news updates, Hub News, our website and social media platforms.
- We will endeavour to provide all our publications in either electronic or printed format.
- We will provide accurate information, using clear and simple language, in response to your enquiry, in a timely manner. We will ensure that our website and members’ area are kept up to date and contain information relevant to our client base.
- Our public website address is www.thedigitalhub.com
- Our most frequently updated social media platform is: Twitter: @TheDigitalHub.
Complaints / Feedback
- You have a right to complain if the standards of service are not equal to those set out in this charter.
- Any complaint regarding the services of the Digital Hub Development Agency will be investigated thoroughly and as a priority.
- Any complaint, which is not resolved to the satisfaction of the complainant, should be emailed to the Client Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may write to us at the address below.
- An acknowledgement of receipt of the complaint will be sent within two working days with a full response following within ten working days.
- If your complaint is upheld and/or we have made a mistake, we will rectify it as quickly as possible and offer an explanation and or an apology, as appropriate.
- We welcome and encourage you to provide us with feedback by emailing: email@example.com.
Evaluation and Reporting
- We monitor our performance through feedback received from our customers and through the complaint procedure.
- We will take into consideration feedback and complaints when we review our services.
- We will report on the number of complaints received in our Annual Report.
Freedom of Information
- The Digital Hub Development Agency is subject to The Freedom of Information Acts (FOI) 1997 and 2003.
- Should you wish to make a request under FOI you should write to our FOI Executive stating that you are requesting information under the FOI Acts.
- Please email your FOI request to the FOI Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below.
- To contact our Accessibility Officer please email email@example.com.
The Digital Hub Development Agency (DHDA) operates a code of practice whereby it uses its best endeavours to hold confidential any information provided to DHDA, subject to any obligations under law including the Freedom of Information Acts 1997 and 2003 or in response to questions, debates or other parliamentary procedures in or of the Oireachtas (the Irish Parliament).
Digital Hub Development Agency,
The Digital Hub,
Phone: 00 353 1 480 6200