Business Development Representative
EnergyCAP is trusted by 10,000+ Energy and Sustainability professionals across the world to be their single source of truth for financial-grade, actionable data to better manage resources, reduce carbon, and drive savings.
If you’re looking for a role that enables you to do what you do best while making the future more sustainable, this is the role for you! We are looking for an energetic, passionate, and motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to help grow our business by identifying new potential customers and users.
As a BDR, you will explore our prospects’ sustainability and carbon neutrality goals, identify potential users for EnergyCAP software, and set qualified meetings for our Sales team by outbound prospecting efforts.
This role is a critical component of our organization’s success, and you’ll have ample opportunity to join a fast-growing software company, learn more about the energy industry, and develop relationships with leaders throughout the public and private sector.
Position type: Full-time
Location: The position is located in our Dublin, Ireland office. Employees may work in the office full-time or may choose a mix of remote/in-office work.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop a targeted outreach strategy
- Research, qualify, and engage decision-makers and influencers at target accounts
- Use multi-touch prospecting approach including phone calls, email, and social media
- Set qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Achieve/exceed quarterly qualified opportunities quota
- Track results and provide ongoing campaign feedback
- Use Salesforce and other tools to track activity
Required experience and skills:
- Experience dealing and engaging with customers in part-time, full-time, or volunteer work
- Interest in energy, electricity, sustainability, and/or climate change
- Interest in working in sales and in the tech industry
- Ability to understand business challenges and convey key benefits and value
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and has a “get the job done” demeanor
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, and manage time effectively
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively
- A driven and positive attitude
- English is mandatory, and a bilingual speaker is preferred
- 4 weeks paid holidays
- Hybrid work, requirement to be in the Dublin office at least twice per week.
- An inclusive multicultural environment, fun, fast-paced, young, outgoing, positive, and friendly
- Excellent career opportunities to develop your skills and grow massively within the company
- Our business centre in Dublin is equipped with showers, canteen, café, meeting areas, parking.
- Budget for advanced courses to improve your skills.
- Company-paid life insurance
- Long-Term Income Protection
- Company Pension contribution match
Pay: €40,500, plus €18,000 commission potential.
EnergyCAP is the leading energy and sustainability ERP, empowering customers with full control and understanding of their energy and sustainability data to reduce their carbon footprint and drive savings. For over forty years, thousands of public and private institutions have been using EnergyCAP to streamline accounting processes, reduce resource consumption, and identify opportunities for sustainable operations. EnergyCAP helps customers who are drowning in paper bills, manual processes, and cumbersome spreadsheets and enables them to execute, analyze, and report on the energy and decarbonization projects needed to create a more sustainable world.
Build a more sustainable future with us. Visit www.EnergyCAP.com to learn more.
EnergyCAP, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.