Call for tutors for The Digital Hub’s Learning Programmes – Apply by 29/09/23
The Digital Hub is currently seeking to establish a panel of tutors and facilitators to deliver learning programmes with our suite of partners over the next two years.
The Digital Hub is offering an exciting and unique opportunity to individuals with an interest in developing their tutoring and facilitation skills. Working with a broad range of partners in areas such as: AI, VR, AR, Electronics, Robotics, Software, Coding, Music Production, Filmmaking, Video Production, Games Development, and Drones the tutors and facilitators will work with young and older participants delivering learning programmes in our state-of-the-art facilities.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an innovative environment and to engage with a community of innovators and entrepreneurs as well as with the vibrant local community of Dublin 8.
The selected tutors and facilitators will receive:
- An hourly fee which will cover training of the selected panel as well as course development, delivery, and assessment.
- Selected tutors and facilitators from the panel will be offered opportunities as they arise as we deploy and implement our learning projects throughout the next 24 months.
- Access to learning facilities and equipment.
- Access to a cutting-edge community in the field of innovation and technologies as well as to the vibrant Dublin 8 community.
- Access to networking opportunities with innovators, technologists, creatives, and entrepreneurs.
If you are interested in applying, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1) a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience are suited for the role on the panel, and
2) a CV no more than two pages in length, which should be submitted on or before Friday, 29th September 2023 at 5pm.
Shortlisted candidates may be called for interview.
Successful applicants will be chosen by a selection panel established by the Digital Hub Development Agency. The Digital Hub is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and encourage applications under all ten grounds as set out in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
Please email any queries in relation to the Tutor and Facilitator panel to email@example.com before Friday, 15th September 2023.