Grow Your Creative Business – New Plato Group for Creative Service Providers Starting March 2021
Plato offers SME Owner Managers a Business Support Forum where they can tackle the challenges and issues of today’s business world.
This 9-month programme will focus on the needs of Providers of Creative Services in developing their businesses through a series of online group meetings and practical workshops over 9 months.
The group will be led by an experienced Facilitator with a Creative Services Background and is aimed at photographers, graphic designers, videographers, copywriters, illustrators, interior designers etc. – basically anyone with a design element to their business.
Format and Content of Programme
- Facilitated Peer-to-Peer Group Learning. Solve your business problems by talking to other SME Owners.
- Examine New Ways of Working and Adapting your Business to the Current Market Environment.
- Business Counselling and Best Practice Techniques from Expert Speakers in Businesss Continuity, Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Finance, Automating Your Systems & Processes.
- Learn to Commercialise Your Creativity.
- Networking & Collaborative Projects – Working with other Creative Service Providers on mutually beneficial joint initiatives.
You can register your interest by clicking here. Cost 150 Euros. For further information contact Marion Walshe on 086 823 4309 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.